Analyst Research Report Snapshot

Title:

Flash Note – Bonia (BUY, maintain) - A new JV with another renowned Italy brand

Price:

$12.00

Provider:

Affin Investment Bank

Date:

10 Jun 2013

Pages:

2

Type:

AcrobatPDF

Companies referenced:

BONI.KL

Available for Immediate Download
Summary:

Adding Bruno Magli into its brand portfolio In a filling to Bursa yesterday, Bonia announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Active World Pte Ltd (AW), who is involved in the retail sale of bags, luggage and travel accessories, had entered into a Joint Venture Agreement (JV) with Bruno Magli South East Asia Pte Ltd (BMSEA) for the purpose of carrying out wholesale, retail and marketing activities of Bruno Magli (BM) products, under the trade name “Bruno Magli” in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand. BM is a well-known Italy brand who is involved in the design, production, distribution and sale of footware, leather goods, bags and other ready-to-wear leather products. Bonia’s AW will have a 70%-stake in the JV while the remaining 30% will be owned by BMSEA.

Why buy analyst research?

  • Institutional quality research
  • Available for Immediate Download
  • Detailed company or industry insight
  • Print or save
  • 24 hour customer support
Return to previous page without adding this item to your cart.
Email Customer Support.

About Analyst Research

Analyst research reports are available for immediate download after purchase. You will have unlimited access to the report for 24 hours after purchase, to download, print or save it as many times as you wish. Analyst Research provided by Reuters does not constitute investment advice, and is not endorsed by Reuters Research. This information is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. More information on Analyst Research.